- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 4 lbs. chicken wings
- 2 cups vinegar-based barbecue sauce
- Rinse chicken wings in cold water.
- Place ingredients in crock in order listed, pouring barbecue sauce over all.
- Cover and cook on preferred setting:
- Low - 7 to 8 hours
- Auto Shift - 4 to 5 hours
- High - 3 hours
Yield: 4 lbs.
If you are experiencing any difficulty viewing our website, please call 844.257.7136, Monday through Friday, 8 am through 4:30 pm Eastern. A customer service representative will assist you.