- 2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together milk, oil and eggs.
- Gradually add milk mixture to flour mixture. Stir until just blended.
- Pour batter into waffle baker. Bake until waffles are browned and crisp.
Yield: 4 1/2 cups batter, about 8 servings
Recommended Products: Waffle Makers
If you are experiencing any difficulty viewing our website, please call 844.257.7136, Monday through Friday, 8 am through 4:30 pm Eastern. A customer service representative will assist you.