- 1 cup flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. Set aside.
- Beat egg whites until stiff. Add milk and egg yolks to flour mixture. Stir until smooth.
- Add oil and vanilla to batter and mix well.
- Fold egg whites into the batter. Pour batter onto waffle baker.
Yield: 3 &1/2 cups batter
Recommended Products: Waffle Makers
If you are experiencing any difficulty viewing our website, please call 844.257.7136, Monday through Friday, 8 am through 4:30 pm Eastern. A customer service representative will assist you.