Italian Beef Panini
- 8 1/2-inch thick slices Italian bread
- 1/2 pound sliced roast beef, divided into four servings
- 1/2 cup sautéed onions
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 8 red pepper rings
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- Olive oil
- Preheat panini press.
- Spread olive oil on one side of each slice of bread.
- Place 4 slices of bread, oil side down, on the panini press.
- Place roast beef, 2 tablespoons sautéed onions, 2 tablespoons sliced mushrooms, 1 slice cheese, 2 red pepper rings, and 2 tablespoons Italian salad dressing on each slice of bread.
- Cover with remaining 4 slices of bread, olive oil side up.
- Close panini press.
- Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until desired brownness.
Yield: 4 servings
If you are experiencing any difficulty viewing our website, please call 844.257.7136, Monday through Friday, 8 am through 4:30 pm Eastern. A customer service representative will assist you.