Maple Harvest Coffee
- 10 tablespoons ground coffee
- 8 cups water
- 4 cups half and half
- 16 tablespoons maple syrup
- Brew coffee with ground coffee and water.
- Place 1/2 cup of half and half and 2 tablespoons of syrup in a 10-ounce mug. Heat for 30 to 40 seconds in microwave on 50% power.
- Pour coffee into mug over heated cream and syrup mixture. Repeat with remaining coffee and cream mixture. Stir and enjoy.
Yield: 8 servings
If you are experiencing any difficulty viewing our website, please call 844.257.7136, Monday through Friday, 8 am through 4:30 pm Eastern. A customer service representative will assist you.