Marinated London Broil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 pounds London broil or round steak
- 1 large onion, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- Preheat oven to BROIL, 500°F.
- In a small bowl, combine garlic, soy sauce, oil, ketchup, vinegar, oregano and black pepper.
- Place London broil and onion slices in a large resealable plastic bag. Pour marinade over meat and onion in bag. Close bag and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours or overnight.
- Remove meat and onion slices from marinade and place on rack in baking pan.
- Broil meat 15 to 18 minutes per side. Turn onion slices when browned. Cover meat with foil and let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Yield: 4 servings
If you are experiencing any difficulty viewing our website, please call 844.257.7136, Monday through Friday, 8 am through 4:30 pm Eastern. A customer service representative will assist you.