- 6 lbs. skinless, boneless chicken breasts, halved
- 2 cans (16 oz. each) pineapple slices, drained
- 2 cans (15 oz. each) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 jar (16 oz.) maraschino cherries, drained
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 envelope (1.5 oz.) stir-fry chicken seasoning blend
- Combine all ingredients, except the chicken, in the crock. Stir well.
- Add the meat and stir well to coat.
- Cover and cook on preferred setting:
- Low - 6 to 8 hours
- High - 3 hours
Yield: About 12 servings
If you are experiencing any difficulty viewing our website, please call 844.257.7136, Monday through Friday, 8 am through 4:30 pm Eastern. A customer service representative will assist you.