- 6 lbs. skinless, boneless chicken breasts, halved
- 1/3 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1/4 cup bottled Caesar salad dressing
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) fresh mushroom slices
- 1 jar (12 oz.) roasted red peppers, drained and cut in strips
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen artichoke hearts
- 1.5 cups assorted Greek or Italian olives
- Combine all ingredients in the crock. Stir well.
- Cover and cook on preferred setting:
- Low - 8 hours
- High - 4 hours
Yield: About 12 servings
If you are experiencing any difficulty viewing our website, please call 844.257.7136, Monday through Friday, 8 am through 4:30 pm Eastern. A customer service representative will assist you.