New England Boiled Dinner
- 1 (4 lbs.) boneless, smoked ham
- 2 cans (16 oz. each) whole potatoes, drained
- 1 bag (16 oz.) frozen baby carrots
- 1 cabbage (2 lbs.), cut in 6 wedges
- 1/2 cup water
- Place the meat in the crock and fit the vegetables around it.
- Cover and cook on preferred setting:
- Low - 8 hours
- High - 4 hours
Yield: 10-16 servings
If you are experiencing any difficulty viewing our website, please call 844.257.7136, Monday through Friday, 8 am through 4:30 pm Eastern. A customer service representative will assist you.