Onion-Coated Beef Roast
- 1/2 cup steak sauce
- 1 (4 to 5 lbs.) bottom round or rump beef roast
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- Pour steak sauce into the crock. Place meat in the crock and coat both sides with the sauce.
- Sprinkle each side with 1 tablespoon of the dried onion.
- Cover and cook on preferred setting:
- Low - 10 hours
- High - 5 hours
Yield: About 10 to 12 servings
If you are experiencing any difficulty viewing our website, please call 844.257.7136, Monday through Friday, 8 am through 4:30 pm Eastern. A customer service representative will assist you.