Orange-Juiced Pork Chops
- 1 can (12 oz.) frozen orange juice, undiluted
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 12 (1-inch thick) boneless, center cut pork chops
- Combine all ingredients, except the meat, in the crock. Stir well.
- Add the meat and stir well to coat.
- Cover and cook on preferred setting:
- Low - 6 to 8 hours
- High - 3 hours
Yield: About 12 servings
If you are experiencing any difficulty viewing our website, please call 844.257.7136, Monday through Friday, 8 am through 4:30 pm Eastern. A customer service representative will assist you.