Pork Roast With Peach Chutney
- 1 can (16 oz.) sliced peaches, drained
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/2 small onion
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 pork loin roast (3 to 4 lbs.)
- Combine all ingredients except roast in blender or food processor. Process until coarsely chopped.
- Place roast in crock and pour chutney over top.
- Cover and cook on preferred setting:
- Low - 8 hours
- Auto Shift - 6 hours
- High - 4 hours
Yield: 6-8 servings
If you are experiencing any difficulty viewing our website, please call 844.257.7136, Monday through Friday, 8 am through 4:30 pm Eastern. A customer service representative will assist you.