Apple Pear Raspberry Sauce
- 2 apples, cored, peeled and sliced
- 1 pear, cored, peeled and quartered
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons raspberries
- Combine apples, pears, sugar, lemon juice and water in a small saucepan. Cover and cook 5 minutes or until soft.
- Let cool slightly then pour into blender.
- Add raspberries and Puree about 15 seconds.
If you are experiencing any difficulty viewing our website, please call 844.257.7136, Monday through Friday, 8 am through 4:30 pm Eastern. A customer service representative will assist you.