Slow Cooker Salsa con Queso
- 2 loaves (4 lbs.) pasteurized processed cheese spread, cut in 2-inch pieces
- 2 jars (16 oz.each) salsa
- 2 packages (7 oz. each) shredded Colby and Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 cans (6 oz. each) chopped green chilies
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Tortilla chips
- Combine all ingredients in a 4-qt. slow cooker crock. Stir well.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or LOW for 3 to 3 1/2 hours.
- Stir occasionally. Serve with tortilla chips.
Yield: 25-30 servings
Recommended Products: Slow Cookers
If you are experiencing any difficulty viewing our website, please call 844.257.7136, Monday through Friday, 8 am through 4:30 pm Eastern. A customer service representative will assist you.