Shortbread Toffee Crisps
- 1 cup butter (no substitutes), softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (10 oz.) English toffee bits
- Preheat oven 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, with an electric mixer, cream butter and sugars until fluffy.
- Add oil, eggs and extract. Beat until well mixed.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. Gradually add to creamed mixture beating until well mixed.
- Add toffee bits and beat until just mixed.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 12 to 14 minutes or until lightly browned.
Yield: About 8 Dozen
If you are experiencing any difficulty viewing our website, please call 844.257.7136, Monday through Friday, 8 am through 4:30 pm Eastern. A customer service representative will assist you.