Slow Cooker Zesty New Potatoes
- 3 pounds new red potatoes, unpeeled
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 envelope zesty Italian dressing mix
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Coarse salt
- Place potatoes in a large bowl. Add the oil and stir to coat.
- Add the salad dressing mix, salt and pepper. Stir until all the potatoes are coated.
- Place potatoes in the slow cooker crock. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Cover and cook on HIGH 3 to 3 1/2 hours or LOW for 6 1/2 to 7 hours.
- Sprinkle with coarse salt before serving, if desired.
If you are experiencing any difficulty viewing our website, please call 844.257.7136, Monday through Friday, 8 am through 4:30 pm Eastern. A customer service representative will assist you.