Slow Cooker Chocolate Fondue
- 1 package (8 oz.) semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 1 package (8 oz.) unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1 package (6 oz.) white baking chocolate
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk, not evaporated
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup blackberry-flavored brandy, or other fruit-flavored brandy
Suggested foods for dipping: strawberries, pineapple chunks, banana chunks, cake cubes, marshmallows, and cookies.
- In slow cooker crock, combine all fondue ingredients. Stir well.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 45 minutes.
- Stir well, turn to LOW. Serve immediately or keep warm as desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers and use as chocolate sauce. Recipe can be doubled.
Yield: About 1 quart
If you are experiencing any difficulty viewing our website, please call 844.257.7136, Monday through Friday, 8 am through 4:30 pm Eastern. A customer service representative will assist you.