Slow Cooker Easy Ranch Chicken
- 3 to 4 pounds chicken pieces
- 1 envelope (1 ounce) dry ranch salad dressing and seasoning mix
- 1 can (10 oz.) condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cooked rice or noodles
- Chopped chives or green onions
- Place chicken in a 4-quart slow cooker crock.
- Combine ranch mix, soup, broth, paprika, salt and pepper. Pour over chicken in crock.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on HIGH for 3 to 3 1/2 hours or LOW for 6 to 6 1/2 hours.
- Serve over rice or noodles. Garnish with chopped chives.
Yield: 3-4 Servings
Recommended Products: Slow Cookers
If you are experiencing any difficulty viewing our website, please call 844.257.7136, Monday through Friday, 8 am through 4:30 pm Eastern. A customer service representative will assist you.