Slow Cooker German-Style Sausages
- 4 cans (1 lb. each) sauerkraut, drained
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 bottle (12 oz.) beer
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pound smoked bratwurst
- 1 pound knockwurst
- 1 pound cheddarwurst
- 1 pound kielbasa
- In slow cooker crock, combine sauerkraut, soup mix, beer and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add the sausages on top of sauerkraut mixture.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 hours or LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
Yield: 8-10 servings
If you are experiencing any difficulty viewing our website, please call 844.257.7136, Monday through Friday, 8 am through 4:30 pm Eastern. A customer service representative will assist you.