Slow Cooker Hearty Beef Vegetable Soup
- 2 pounds lean stewing beef, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 large potatoes, diced
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 large carrots, peeled and sliced
- 2 ribs celery, sliced
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (16 oz.) whole tomatoes
- 2 cups water
- In slow cooker crock, combine all ingredients.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 5 hours or LOW for 10 hours.
Yield: 6-8 servings
If you are experiencing any difficulty viewing our website, please call 844.257.7136, Monday through Friday, 8 am through 4:30 pm Eastern. A customer service representative will assist you.