Slow Cooker Herb Turkey Breast
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons dried sage
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (6 to 7) pound turkey breast, thawed
- 2 celery ribs
- 1 medium onion, quartered
- Brush turkey breast with oil. Stir sage, paprika, rosemary, salt, thyme and black pepper in small bowl; rub herbs over turkey skin.
- Place celery and onion in slow cooker crock. Add turkey breast.
- Cover and cook on HIGH 3 hours or LOW 5 hours until turkey temperature registers 165°F.
- Let turkey breast rest 15 minutes before carving.
Yield: 6-8 servings
If you are experiencing any difficulty viewing our website, please call 844.257.7136, Monday through Friday, 8 am through 4:30 pm Eastern. A customer service representative will assist you.