Slow Cooker Hot Mocha
- 4 cups strong brewed coffee
- 2 cups milk
- 1/3 cup chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup coffee liqueur
- 1/2 heavy cream, whipped for topping
- In slow cooker crock, stir coffee, milk, chocolate syrup and sugar.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 1/2 hours or LOW for 3 hours or until hot.
- Stir in coffee liqueur before serving and top with whipped cream.
Yield: 6-8 servings
If you are experiencing any difficulty viewing our website, please call 844.257.7136, Monday through Friday, 8 am through 4:30 pm Eastern. A customer service representative will assist you.