(double ingredients to cook in 6 quart cooker)
- 1 can (10 oz.) condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 block (1 lb.) process cheese spread, cut in 8 pieces
- 1 lb. Swiss cheese, grated
- 1 can (12 oz.) beer or 1&1/2 cups apple cider
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 drops liquid smoke flavoring
- Place all ingredients in crock. Stir to mix.
- Cover and cook on:
- Low - 2 hours
- (Auto Shift and High settings not recommended)
- After 1 hour cooking time, stir. Before serving, whisk to blend. Serve with bread sticks or vegetables for dipping.
Course: Slow Cookers
Yield: 4 lbs.
If you are experiencing any difficulty viewing our website, please call 844.257.7136, Monday through Friday, 8 am through 4:30 pm Eastern. A customer service representative will assist you.