German-Style Pot Roast
- 3/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 2 cans (14 oz. each) beef broth
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 12 ginger snap cookies
- 2 envelopes (0.8 oz. each) brown gravy
- 1 (4 to 5 lbs.) boneless chuck or bottom round roast
- Combine all ingredients, except the meat, in the crock. Stir well.
- Add the meat and stir well to coat.
- Cover and cook on preferred setting:
- Low - 10 hours
- High - 5 hours
Yield: 8 to 10 servings
If you are experiencing any difficulty viewing our website, please call 844.257.7136, Monday through Friday, 8 am through 4:30 pm Eastern. A customer service representative will assist you.