Slow Cooker Hungarian Beef and Barley Stew
- 3 pounds boneless short ribs
- 3 cans (16 oz. each) red kidney beans, drained
- 2 cans (14 oz. each) beef broth
- 3/4 cup pearl barley
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- In slow cooker crock, combine all ingredients. Stir well.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 5 hours or LOW for 10 hours.
If you are experiencing any difficulty viewing our website, please call 844.257.7136, Monday through Friday, 8 am through 4:30 pm Eastern. A customer service representative will assist you.