Rice, Beans, & Salsa
- 2 cans (16 oz. each) black beans, drained
- 2 cans (16 oz. each) cannellini beans or navy beans, drained
- 1 can (14 oz.) chicken broth
- 2 cups uncooked long grain rice, not instant
- 2 quarts salsa
- 3 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine all ingredients in the crock. Stir well.
- Cover and cook on preferred setting: Low - 10 hours, High - 5 hours
Course: Side Dishes
Yield: 5.5 quarts
If you are experiencing any difficulty viewing our website, please call 844.257.7136, Monday through Friday, 8 am through 4:30 pm Eastern. A customer service representative will assist you.