Cream of Tomato Soup
- 2 cans (28 oz. each) tomato puree
- 1 can (6 oz.) tomato paste
- 1 envelope (1.8 oz.) white sauce mix
- 2 cans (12 oz. each) evaporated milk
- 2 cups water
- 2 cans (14 oz. each) vegetable or chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- Combine all ingredients in the crock. Stir well.
- Cover and cook on preferred setting: Low - 6 hours, High - 3 hours
Yield: About 5 quarts
If you are experiencing any difficulty viewing our website, please call 844.257.7136, Monday through Friday, 8 am through 4:30 pm Eastern. A customer service representative will assist you.