Manhattan Clam Chowder
- 2 bottles (32 oz. each) clam and tomato juice
- 1 can (6 oz.) tomato paste
- 8 cans (6.5 oz. each) chopped clams, with liquid
- 2 bags (16 oz. each) frozen mixed vegetables for soup or stew
- 2 cans (16 oz. each) sliced potatoes, drained
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Combine all ingredients in the crock. Stir well.
- Cover and cook on preferred setting: Low - 8 hours, High - 4 hours
Yield: 6 quarts
If you are experiencing any difficulty viewing our website, please call 844.257.7136, Monday through Friday, 8 am through 4:30 pm Eastern. A customer service representative will assist you.