New England Fish Chowder
- 2 packages (16 oz. each) frozen cod fillets, cut in quarters
- 2 cans (6.5 oz. each) chopped clams, with liquid
- 1 cup frozen chopped onion
- 1 bottle (8 oz.) clam juice
- 1 can (12 oz.) evaporated milk
- 1 envelope (1.8 oz.) Newburgh sauce mix
- 1 envelope (0.9 oz.) bearnaise sauce mix
- 2 cans (16 oz.) sliced potatoes, drained
- 3 cups water
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in the crock. Stir well.
- Cover and cook on preferred setting: Low - 8 hours, High - 4 hours
Yield: 5 quarts
If you are experiencing any difficulty viewing our website, please call 844.257.7136, Monday through Friday, 8 am through 4:30 pm Eastern. A customer service representative will assist you.