Pepper Corn Soup
- 4 oz. Monterey Jack cheese with peppers, cut in 1-inch chunks
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can (14 oz.) cream style corn
- 1 can (4.5 oz.) peeled, chopped green chilies
- Place milk and chunks of cheese in blender jar. Auto-Pulse until coarsely chopped, about 5 seconds.
- Pour into saucepan. Add corn and chilies and heat over medium until warmed through and cheese is melted.
Yield: 4 Cups
If you are experiencing any difficulty viewing our website, please call 844.257.7136, Monday through Friday, 8 am through 4:30 pm Eastern. A customer service representative will assist you.